This week is Random Acts of Kindness Week, and I’m so excited.
Lately, I have been feeling super negative, and just plain grumpy.
To help myself out of this little rut, I really plan to do at least one random act of kindness a day.
Everyone knows that when you do good, you feel good.
So today I’m sharing my favorite random acts of kindness that I plan to do!
Random Acts of Kindness
1. Give Compliments to anyone and everyone!!
2. Send a sweet text or note to someone
3. Pay for the person behind you at a drive-thru! (Be a trend starter!!)
4. Let someone know how they’ve impacted your life
5. SMILE MORE!! (This is actually pretty hard for me. #RBFProbs)
6. Visit a Senior Center
7. Help at the Animal Shelter
8. Be Kind to YOURSELF!
Go ahead and pick out a few, and join in on the fun!